Genoray Port-X II / Zen-PX2 Handheld X-Ray Unit:
Zen-PX2 generates and controls X-Ray to acquire teeth and jaw images. It generates X-Ray from high voltage electricity into the X-Ray tube, which penetrates teeth and jaw and makes X-Ray images on the receptor (film or digital sensor).
- 2-year parts warranty
- Light weight enables ultimate mobility.
- A small dose of radiation keeps patients and dentists safer.
- High-performance tubes and HFG make sharp and clear images.
- Can be used with digital sensors as well as chemicals.
- Optimized grip with non-slip silicon grip and handle.
- Comes with a shoulder strap and free scatter shield and free FDA-approved long cone.
- The LCD screen at the top of the unit allows for quick changes in exposure.
- The exposure rate is automatically set and can be easily changed manually.
- Tube voltage: 60kV
- Tube current: 2mA
- X-ray Tube: Anode Type Stationary
- Anode Angle: 20Æ
- Focal Spot: 0.8mm
- Heat Capacity: 8.5KHU
- Exposure Time Set: 0.01~1.6Sec (0.01 Sec.)
- Total Filtration: 2mm AI SSD 110mm
- Dimension: 135(W) X150(D) X175(H)mm
- Weight: 4 lbs (Total weight)
- Power Requirement: Battery DC24V, Battery Charger AC110v
- With excellent quality and economy, ZEN-PX2 has been loved steadily by our customers since its launch.
Portable X-Ray Generator:
- The Zen-PX2 is a portable X-ray generator.
- Ideal for cramped dental operatories, or operatories with multiple tables for faster acquisition of X-rays.
- The Zen-PX2 will take 100 X-rays when fully charged.